The SAS configuration directory on each server machine must be protected by:
Which statement is a disadvantage of pre-assigned libraries?
Which process does NOT create a log file by default?
Given the following applications:
- SAS Add-in for Microsoft Office
- SAS Enterprise Guide By default,
How do these applications assign libraries?
In order of precedence from highest to lowest, how are permissions on a metadata item evaluated?
The suffix of a SAS Internal account is:
Given the following authorization setup:
- Mary is a direct member of DeptA.
- DeptA is a direct member of DeptB.
- Library Sales2 has an explicit denial for DeptA.
- Library Sales2 has an explicit grant for DeptB.
Which statement is true?
A host is using an LDAP provider as a back-end authentication mechanism. For this setup, how does the SAS server view the authentication?
A platform administrator needs to provide seamless access to the standard workspace server in a mixed provider environment. SAS Token Authentication is not applicable. How should the platform administrator handle passwords for external accounts?