What technique provides the benefit of checking the quality of the decision-support information being provided to the P3O?
What is used to measure the success of a P3O?
What is the MOST appropriate use of project planning software for an organization at P3M3 maturity level 1?
What question regarding business change governance support and enablement relates to business change design?
Which is a typical information assurance role of a P3O?
Where should an Organization Portfolio Office ultimately report?
Which is an underlying success factor of a P3O model with Hub Portfolio Offices that enables appropriate localized application of standards?
Which of the following describe how an Organization Portfolio Office helps deliver change?
1. Allows the right resources to be allocated to the right programmes and projects
2. Focuses on identifying changes that align best to strategic objectives
3. Monitors progress of programmes and projects against key organizational objectives
4. Is primarily concerned with implementing the change correctly
Which is a functional area within a P3O model?
Which technique ensures resources with the right expertise are allocated to PPM roles?
Which is NOT an objective of a programme?
Which is NOT an independent assurance service provided by a P3O to a project?
Which applies to the Define' process in the permanent P3O model lifecycle?
Which describes an objective of portfolio management?
Which is a permanent office supporting the definition of a portfolio of programmes and projects within a geographical region?
Which is an Information Assurance concept that ensures a P3O can supply information to the business when needed?
What is insufficient support to utilise or recruit required skills' in relation to implementing a P3O?
Which is NOT a typical Key Performance Indicator which can be used to measure the success of a P3O?
Which is an area where improvement targets and related Key Performance Indicators should be set?
Which of the following are critical success factors for the introduction of standard tools and techniques to the P3O model?
1. Identify the benefits a tool will provide to an organization before focussing on its features
2. Ensure the complexity of the tools and techniques matches the capability maturity of the organization
3. Implement new tools as part of an organizational change programme
4. Implement tools simultaneously across all programmes and projects
Which defines what a P3O provides?