Which command can be run in Expert mode lo verify the core dump settings?
You need to run a kernel debug over a longer period of time as the problem occurs only once or twice a week. Therefore, you need to add a timestamp to the kernel debug and write the output to a file but you can’t afford to fill up all the remaining disk space and you only have 10 GB free for saving the debugs. What is the correct syntax for this?
What does CMI stand for in relation to the Access Control Policy?
Which process is responsible for the generation of certificates?
Select the technology that does the following actions
- provides reassembly via streaming for TCP
- handles packet reordering and congestion
- handles payload overlap
- provides consistent stream of data to protocol parsers
What is the most efficient way to view large fw monitor captures and run filters on the file?
John works for ABC Corporation. They have enabled CoreXL on their firewall John would like to identify the cores on which the SND runs and the cores on which the firewall instance is running. Which command should John run to view the CPU role allocation?
Which file is commonly associated with troubleshooting crashes on a system such as the Security Gateway?
Troubleshooting issues with Mobile Access requires the following:
How does the URL Filtering Categorization occur in the kernel?
1. RAD provides the status of the search to the client.
2. The a-sync request is forwarded to the RAD User space via the RAD kernel for online categorization.
3. The online detection service responds with categories and the kernel cache is updated.
4. The kernel cache notifies the RAD kernel of hits and misses.
5. URL lookup initiated by the client.
6. URL lookup occurs in the kernel cache.
7. The client sends an a-sync request back to RAD If the URL was not found.
What process is responsible for sending and receiving logs in the management server?
What is the name of the VPN kernel process?
You are trying to establish a VPN tunnel between two Security Gateways but fail. What initial steps will you make to troubleshoot the issue
You have configured IPS Bypass Under Load function with additional kernel parameters ids_tolerance_no_stress=15 and ids_tolerance_stress-15 For configuration you used the *fw ctl set' command After reboot you noticed that these parameters returned to their default values What do you need to do to make this configuration work immediately and stay permanent?
What components make up the Context Management Infrastructure?
What is the main SecureXL database for tracking the acceleration status of traffic?
Which command do you need to execute to insert fw monitor after TCP streaming (out) in the outbound chain using absolute position? Given the chain was 1ffffe0, choose the correct answer.