Policies can grant access to users based on user information that exists in the user store. The BEST example of that information is:
Which statement about the audit log is TRUE?
To turn on the tracing facility for all Policy Server actions, you:
Examples of Web Agent interactions with a Policy Server include: (Choose three)
If you are an administrator, but not a superuser administrator, you can: (Choose two)
You can use HTTP header variables or cookies to transfer information between web applications. In which sequence are variables set and sent through the HTTP header?
1. The client requests a web page resource.
2. Response variables are processed by the web server.
3. The newly modified HTTP request header is sent to web server.
4. For each response, the Policy Server sends variables, which are inserted in the existing HTTP request header.
5. The agent sends standard queries to the Policy Server, such as IsProtected, IsAuthenticated, and IsAuthorized.